2010-08-04

Re-visited

I have the blog in my mind now every now and then and a few days ago I read some of the entries. I decided to try and revive the blog. Don't know if that is a good or bad idea. Found on my computer this great(?) program called Blogilo that allows me to write without using the in my opinion crappy interface of blogger. If was somehow cumbersome for me to use.

Since the last time I've produced a short novel or a short book, a scifi adventure. So far I have not posted it anywhere, give out some examples to some friends to comment. I was happy with it when I was done but since I re-read it I found some plot holes and a lot of spelling mistakes that need to be fixed. Also I was thinking of adding a subplot or side story to it which would make it perhaps a little more interesting. Also some of the charachters need some more depth I think, atleast the main charachter and the perhaps even the damsel in distress could have her own subplot. Also the ending of the story could be prolonged I think in regards to the main charachter and the lady. But lets see.

No comments: